Assistant Lecturer of Voice
We are looking for a qualified, dedicated music teacher specialising in vocal instructions for tertiary education.
Minimum Qualification requirements
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
- At least a master’s degree in Music (Voice Major) from a recognised university
- At least 2-3 years of experience in vocal coaching
- Conducting private voice lessons for students in classical and musical theater traditions
- Collaborate with Head of Curriculum Development to ensure that lessons delivered are in line with the goal set for each student by the institution
- Assist in recruiting and retaining high-quality students
- Teach related courses such as vocal pedagogy, choir etc.
- Participate in student auditions, juries and recital adjudications
- Administrative duties from student assessments, processing of assignments and verification of grades.
Commencement date of employment: 1st April 2019
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, and two professional references to: email@example.com
Aureus Conservatory offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.