Thank you for your interest in applying to Aureus Conservatory.
Applications for 2019 entry is now open and prospective students may send in their applications.
All applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of SGD $75.
Please see below for further key information in your application process.
Applicants to Aureus Conservatory should be at least 17 years of age in the year of intended entry for all courses of study.
All applicants are expected to have achieved at least Grade 8 in their Principal Study instrument and at least a Grade 5 in their knowledge of Music Theory, or its acceptable equivalent. You may visit our entrance requirements page for more details.
- 10 June 2019: Application Opens
- 7 July 2019: Final Application Deadline and Deadline for submission of supporting documents
- 29 July – 31 July 2019: Audition period for all applications
- 8 August 2019: Announcement of Audition Results and Notification of admission
- 16 August 2019: Deadline for applicants’ decision
- 2 September: Commencement of academic year 2019/20
*Dates subject to minor adjustments by Management
How to Apply
Step 1. Submit an online application.
Step 2. Submit all supporting documents as listed in the Supporting Documents checklist. All supporting documents must be submitted no later than seven working days after your online application.
Step 3. All candidates who pass the pre-screening will receive an email with the date of live audition. Date and time will only be allocated when all necessary supporting documents are submitted to the school in full.
Step 4. Attend your live audition at the time and location provided. Bring all necessary materials as required by the Officer of Admissions.
Step 5. Admission Letter will be sent to all successfully placed candidates by post and by email.
Required Supporting Documents
- A hard copy of the completed online application form
- Registration form payment receipt
- One passport-sized photograph with white background and clear facial features. The photo must have been taken six months or earlier than the date of the application.
- Certified original High School Transcript (with English translations if the transcript is in a different language)
- NRIC or Passport
- Evidence of English Proficiency: GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
- Repertoire list for auditions
- 1 (one) Letter of Recommendation