A two-year programme with a wide range of studies and performance opportunities.
Offering you great certification and countless performing opportunities to inspire and guide you in your development as a well-rounded and inspired musician.
Entry by audition. Students will experience a wide variety of activities including practical classes, lessons, masterclasses, discussions and rehearsals to increase their ability in Music performance skills as well as pedagogy.
Students will undertake the following modules during their course of study.
TWO (2) Years Diploma in Music
Chamber and Collaborative Music
Aural and Sight Singing
Introduction to Music Education
Practical Application of Pedagogical Methods
View Course synopsis here
- Mode of Course provision:
- Average Student to Teacher Ratio:
Requirement for enrolment:
- Must be 18 or older
- At least Grade 8 in ABRSM Practical Examinations or Grade 8 in Trinity Practical Examinations or equivalent.
- At least Grade 5 in ABRSM Theory Examination or equivalent
- GCE O Levels in English or equivalent
- Assessment type:
- Practical & Written
Duration of Course (full/part time basis)
Full Time: 24 months
Part Time : Not applicable
- Commencement date & end date:
- Terms or requirements of industrial attachment:
Diploma in Music
awarded by the Aureus Conservatory