A six-month programme with focus on piano performance.
This course is specifically designed for students who are keen to pursue keyboard performance as their professions and are aiming to attain a higher level of performance in piano and further their crafts in music.
- Mode of Course provision:
- Average Student to Teacher Ratio:
Requirement for enrolment:
- Must be 17 or older
- At least Grade 8 in ABRSM Practical Examinations or Grade 8 in Trinity Practical Examinations or equivalent.
- At least Grade 5 in ABRSM Theory Examination or equivalent
- GCE O Levels in English or equivalent
- Assessment type:
Duration of Course (part-time):
Part-Time: 6 months
- Terms or requirements of industrial attachment:
Certificate in Keyboard Studies, awarded by the Aureus Conservatory